|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,CIP|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
Model No.: HA7.9
Application of Cut Htte Glove:
1. Canning, food processing, glass handling and metal fabricating
2. Whether chopping vegetables in the kitchen, cutting sharp materials in the workshop, or dressing game in the field, the Cut Resistant Glove is designed to reduce your risk of injury.
3. Handling sharp objects such as glass, metal, ceramics and plastics, automotive assembly, wiring, HVAC installation, paper & pulp industry, textile industry and other applications requiring ultimate cut protection.
4. Protect yourself in the kitchen or outdoors.
5. Best for butchering game, livestock, or filleting fish.
Product Name: SafetyAnti Cutting HPPE Gloves
Material:HPPE, Glass fiber, Spandex ,Nylon
Color:Grey, Red, Green, Yellow, Orange, Black etc
Properties:Cut resistant, Comfortable,
Application:Knife, Glass, Kitchen, Construction, Sheet Met
Suzhou Hayxan Protection Technology Co., Ltd. is located in Suzhou City, China. It is an enterprise engaged in the research and development and production of special fiber agent, personal protection, industrial use and bio-polysaccharide products. It is the exclusive general distributor of Aramid 1313 products of Korean Xiongjin Group in China. The company's business scope mainly includes three aspects:
1) flame retardant fiber agent
2) research, development, production and sales of human body protection products, such as fire fighting clothes, police training clothes, flying clothes, furnace overalls, chemical protective clothes, arc clothes, welding clothes, bullet proof gloves, cut-proof clothes, explosion-proof clothes, non-metallic cable, sports rope, disposable protective isolation clothes, etc. Water-repellent, dust-proof and sweat-proof isolation clothing, aramid ballistic-proof cloth, high-strength and high-density polyethylene ballistic-proof material, electromagnetic radiation-proof cloth (clothing) and other products.
3) Industrial products, such as bullet-wave lead, automotive rubber hose base cloth and so on.